What is white but
emittance of infinite colors,
what is black but
absorption of all.
We see black as
absence of possibilities,
but its all possibilities
turned inwards
We treat black and white
as two exclusive opposites,
but God lives where,
zero and infinity meet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Chaos (calamity ?) Of Govt’s Making and What Now? ————————————————————————— Whether PM delayed the lockdown for politics in MP or not ...
-
Chaos (calamity ?) Of Govt’s Making and What Now? ————————————————————————— Whether PM delayed the lockdown for politics in MP or not ...
-
I overheard a friend talking about her. Just a few words, but so enchanting, so inviting. I got her number and immediately called her fo...
-
'Respect begets respect'. I experienced this during marathon training in a very different way. During training, my body and my mi...
1 comment:
hey naren..
reading you after long time.. i was lost in the mist.. somewhere..
i liked your poem. i am no way interested in analyzing it literary but i striked some chord inside..
Post a Comment