It is difficult to listen
If you are not listen to
It is very difficult to speak
If you are insistently spoken to
*******************
अहंकार जो पेटलाय
पेटवतोय वणवा वेदनांचा
अश्रूंत भिजवून त्याला
शांत करता येतं का ? !
***************************
जहॉं भी होता हूँ
वहॉं नही होता हूँ!
जहॉं कही होता हूँ
क्या वही भी होता हूँ?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Chaos (calamity ?) Of Govt’s Making and What Now? ————————————————————————— Whether PM delayed the lockdown for politics in MP or not ...
-
Chaos (calamity ?) Of Govt’s Making and What Now? ————————————————————————— Whether PM delayed the lockdown for politics in MP or not ...
-
I overheard a friend talking about her. Just a few words, but so enchanting, so inviting. I got her number and immediately called her fo...
-
'Respect begets respect'. I experienced this during marathon training in a very different way. During training, my body and my mi...
No comments:
Post a Comment